Dying tuna.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Boys Over Flowers Extraveganza

The song I posted on my blog is sung by Kim Beom titled-I'm Goin To Meet Her. Hope y'all like it especially ViVien and my dearest Kim Beom fans.... This will be a very special post because you'll be surprised by the young stars and what they've become. I'm pretty surprised while I was surfing the net...I saw these pics so I've decided to post this today.

Hope all bloggers that visit my blog like it.....

KIM SO EUN'S CORNER

I can't really believe it!!!

Isn't she just so cute?

GOO HAE SUNG'S CORNER


KIM BEOM'S CORNER

Kim Beom's childhood!! Darn cute arhh!!!!!

Can you believe this !!??

MINHO'S CORNER

This is Min Ho!!

I totally admire Kim So Eun. She is my Idol man....
She is soooo cute....Wish to look like her larh...lolx

Guess Who am I?
Can you'll believe this is MinHo??
The "HOT" MinHo we know from boys over flowers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home