Dying tuna.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

:)

I just went back to my primary school, SJK © KONG HOE in Klang today for canteen day. :)

I met up with my old friends there. I can’t believe I haven’t change a bit… I felt kinda happy seeing them back. Today only Shi Teng, Rui Yun, Janice, Li Hui, Say Zheng, Ray, Sek Koon, Jin Ken, Chia Voon……went back… Going back to Kong Hoe makes me feel that I’m back to the primary years, where I have so much more fun then…… Being in secondary schhol isn’t as fun as I thought especially when you’re in science stream….

The pressure, the expectations that people give you, SPM…..Haiaiaiaia…… When I reached Kong Hoe, me and my friends meet at the canteen. After that, we sat down at a table at the new built school. Rui Yun, Chia Voon, Janice, Li Hui ate some food, then we went to visit our old classroom.

Shi Teng & Rui Yun

Janice & Li Hui

Our old 6M classroom

We used to decide the winner in class…is it the even numbers or the odd numbers?

My best friends in class, Shi Teng & Rui Yun

Trying to get back to the old days….
From left: Ray, Janice, Chia Voon, Jin Ken

Ray is sitting at where he used to sit

The new school hall.... Even the door looks expensive....

Look how big the hall is....

This is the new block

Too bad Jia Shin and the others are not here… I miss them sooooo damnnnn much!!!!!!!! Too bad I moved to Subang…. But it’s nice to move here. If I haven’t move to Subang, I wouldn’t have my Subang friends……

I just had my family dinner tonight. We went to the Restaurant Oriental Pavilion in Petaling Jaya. Check out what I had for dinner…The food looks awesome and taste awesome too!!!

Shark fin soup

Grilled tuna

Erm.... I don't know what this is called....

Seasoned duck wrapped with cabbage

Sang Ha Mee

Check out the size of that prawn….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home